Approved course options for a minor in Agricultural Technology and Management Production. 18 credits, 9 of which must be upper division courses, are required for a minor; however, the number of credits may exceed 18 to meet the needs of the program. The Agricultural Technology and Production Management minor is composed of a minimum of 18 credits, nine of which are in upper division courses as required.
- Course(s) and Title(s) with Semester Offered* in Parenthesis followed by Pre-Requisites if applicable for a Minor in Agricultural Systems
- *Offered in Spring (S), Fall (F), and/or Summer Sessions (SS).
- **4 credit course. Other courses are 3 credit courses.
Required Courses Include
- CROP_SCI/HORT 102: Introduction to Cultivated Plants (F)
- SOIL_SCI 201: Soil: A Living System (F,S, Online)
- AFS 201: System Skills for Agricultural and Food Systems (F)
Other Classes for this Minor
- AGTM 305: Agricultural Precision Systems (F)
- AGTM 314: Agricultural Power Units and Mobile Electrical Systems (F)
- AGTM 315: Irrigation Systems and Water Management (F)
- AGTM 330: Electrical Power Systems for Agriculture (S)
- AGTM 405: Advanced Agricultural Precision Systems (S)
- AGTM 412: Human and Machinery Risk Management (S)
- AGTM 416: Fluid Power Systems (S)
- AGTM 495: Internships in Agricultural Technology Management (S)
Students that are majoring in Agricultural Technology Management Production are not eligible for a minor in Agricultural Technology.