(some of these are only available to WSU students, staff, and faculty)
- Agricola – Over 3.3 million bibliographic records of journal articles, theses, patents, software, and technical reports related to agriculture from 1979 to the present.
- ProQuest – Access to more than 125 billion studies and articles in multiple fields including arts, literature, social science, science, technology and medicine.
- CAB Abstracts – Offers instant access to up-to-date research in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, environment, plant science, animal and veterinary science.
- Organic Agriculture Information Access – Access to 200 documents published before 1942 (before synthetic chemicals became widely used) that contain state-of-the-art information and data that is still very pertinent for today’s agriculture. Access to this data is intended to provide growers with new ideas on crop production without chemicals, as well as help researchers conserve scarce resources by avoiding unintended duplication.
- Science Direct – An information source for scientific, technical and medical research.
- Science.gov – Collection of information provided by U.S. government agencies, including research and development results.
- Web of Science – Provides access to current and retrospective multidisciplinary information from approximately 8,700 research journals from around the world