Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the AFS degree, graduates will:
- Identify and understand the interaction among key components that comprise agricultural and food systems across disciplines.
- Obtain, evaluate, and apply scholarly information to expand understanding and knowledge-base of the systems.
- Apply scientific and quantitative reasoning to address real world problems in agricultural and food systems.
- Consider, evaluate, and integrate varying perspectives on issues related to agricultural and food systems.
- Integrate ethical, economic, environmental, and cultural/societal contexts at the global and/or local level.
- Communicate effectively to a broad range of audiences using appropriate traditional and emerging technological media.
- Appreciate the breadth and depth of professional opportunities in agricultural and food systems.