Admission to the Major
Following admission to WSU, a student may be admitted to an Agricultural and Food Systems major in the College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences upon making their intention known to the department. This will typically happen during orientation events.
In the News
- Lifelong ambassador: Ag educator Nicole Snyder will carry CAHNRS banner at ’22 commencement
- Demand grows for WSU graduates in agriculture, sustainability
- Journeys of change: CAHNRS scholars reflect on Black History Month, inspirations
- 2020 CAHNRS Student Award Winners
- WSU student Katie Doonan connects her interests in sustainable and organic agriculture with health and medicine.
- New club helps minority students connect, share fresh perspective
- Student veterans cast away with fly fishing program
- Future teacher returns the generosity that an organization showed to her
- Scholarships, connections help WSU minority students become leaders in agriculture